A Posse Ad Esse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Current War Record
W: 0
L: 8
T: 0

Latest topics
» What kinda music puts you in your zone?
Hidden Arsenal 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 pm by TheRobIsKing

» Do you like it??
Hidden Arsenal 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:23 pm by gkamal

» Ruling Question #4
Hidden Arsenal 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm by KingWolfy

» Ruling Question #3
Hidden Arsenal 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 pm by KingWolfy

» What makes you happy?
Hidden Arsenal 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:42 pm by KingWolfy

» Burgers Made From Poop?!
Hidden Arsenal 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:41 am by KingWolfy

» What do you look like?
Hidden Arsenal 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:37 am by KingWolfy

» The Assessment
Hidden Arsenal 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 am by KingWolfy

» Ruling Question #2
Hidden Arsenal 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:12 am by KingWolfy

Hidden Arsenal 4

Go down

Hidden Arsenal 4 Empty Hidden Arsenal 4

Post by Chris Sat May 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Hello everyone, I am here again to speak on the recent release of a set that many people have been waiting for. You've guessed it, Hidden Arsenal 4.

Hidden Arsenal 4 200px-HA04-BoosterEN

This set introduces more support for the previous cards released in it's predecessors. Some great synchros and monsters have been released from this set, but I will be showing off some of the cards that stand out, in my opinion, the most.

Hidden Arsenal 4 300px-Trishula%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierHA04-EN-ScR-1E

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Water
Level 9
Dragon/Synchro/Effect
2700/2000
Effect: 1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can activate this effect to remove from play up to one card each from your opponent's hand, field and Graveyard. (The card in the hand is chosen at random.)

Of course, the card everyone knows and loves. It has finally become legal and ready to be abused by all. It was easily added in most Extra decks quickly. Since it came into the TCG world Limited, the need for just 1 is very high. Card to look out for and to look forward to obtaining.

Hidden Arsenal 4 300px-NaturiaButterflyHA04-EN-SR-1E

Naturia Butterfly
Earth
Level 3
Insect/Effect
500/1200
Effect: Once per turn, when your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard and negate that attack.

This card is really useful for Naturia, it adds moderate speed to the slow engine it already has. This card can be a good Top-deck card if you have need to stall for a turn or so. I personally like it because it opens up Barkion easier. Nice card to utilize in many Naturia decks.

Hidden Arsenal 4 300px-NeoFlamvellOriginHA04-EN-SR-1E

Neo Flamvell Origin
Fire
Level 2
Pyro/Tuner
500/200
Effect: If you control a face-up "Flamvell" monster, except "Neo Flamvell Origin", and your opponent has 3 or less cards in their Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

I personally love this card, it is what I look forward to when I play Flamvell. It is a great card for first turn moves; just think instant Synchro Summon with that card. This card would be great in a Macro or any Remove From Play Flamvell builds as well, to make sure the grave is clear.

This set as a whole is a nice addition to the format we have, it is certainly going to improve the game later on soon. I hope this article sparked new ideas for builds all around. Until next time.

~Chris
Chris
Chris
AE's Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum