A Posse Ad Esse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Current War Record
W: 0
L: 8
T: 0

Latest topics
» What kinda music puts you in your zone?
What kinda music puts you in your zone? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 pm by TheRobIsKing

» Do you like it??
What kinda music puts you in your zone? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:23 pm by gkamal

» Ruling Question #4
What kinda music puts you in your zone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm by KingWolfy

» Ruling Question #3
What kinda music puts you in your zone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 pm by KingWolfy

» What makes you happy?
What kinda music puts you in your zone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:42 pm by KingWolfy

» Burgers Made From Poop?!
What kinda music puts you in your zone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:41 am by KingWolfy

» What do you look like?
What kinda music puts you in your zone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:37 am by KingWolfy

» The Assessment
What kinda music puts you in your zone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 am by KingWolfy

» Ruling Question #2
What kinda music puts you in your zone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:12 am by KingWolfy

What kinda music puts you in your zone?

+2
Solen
KingWolfy
6 posters

Go down

What kinda music puts you in your zone? Empty What kinda music puts you in your zone?

Post by KingWolfy Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 pm

This is your general music topic or you can speak specifically on what the title says.

When you're working out or just relaxing or doing something important; do you listen to music? If so, what kinda music do you listen to? Tell us some of your favorite songs and the times you listen to them. Try to let yourself open to the team.
KingWolfy
KingWolfy
AE's Leader

https://apae.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What kinda music puts you in your zone? Empty Re: What kinda music puts you in your zone?

Post by Solen Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 am

Rock music mostly. Idk if anyone else listens to Red, but they are one of my favorites to listen to. My Chemical Romance, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and Thousand Foot Krutch get me pretty riled up too. Sometimes Hip-Hop can put in the mood to do some heavy lifting but i usually only listen to that when im chillin or clubbing. ^-*

Solen
AE's Underdog

Back to top Go down

What kinda music puts you in your zone? Empty Re: What kinda music puts you in your zone?

Post by KingWolfy Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 am

For me, I'd say its anything that puts me to sleep... My favorite zone is sleeping. That's what makes me good. Although, minus Opera, I can sleep to almost anything...
KingWolfy
KingWolfy
AE's Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Dragon Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:13 am

OMG i listen to RED too , awesome band
i like rock or like alternate rock ,
my fav bands are Red, Dredg , and some of submerged
i like some opera but i dont have any so Razz
Stardust Dragon
Stardust Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolfy Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:51 am

Opera? How in the world can you like Opera? Normally, I'd say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but NO, not with Opera....

And I've only heard about 3 Red songs... the rest I haven't heard them. Most likely because I listen to the mainstream artist's minor tracks... Like Nickelback was mainstream at one point, but I didn't listen to their hits... I listened to the tracks that wasn't put to the main media.

KingWolfy
KingWolfy
AE's Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamal Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:38 pm

i listen to Rap such as The game ,50cents, 2pac etc..

gkamal

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimatuS Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm

im on linkin park right now xD

UltimatuS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRobIsKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 pm

classical is ok, but not opera. I listen to some heavy ass metal. and occassionally some rap. anything but country. or the canadian national anthem, horrible.

TheRobIsKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum