A Posse Ad Esse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Current War Record
W: 0
L: 8
T: 0

Latest topics
» What kinda music puts you in your zone?
The Assessment I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 pm by TheRobIsKing

» Do you like it??
The Assessment I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:23 pm by gkamal

» Ruling Question #4
The Assessment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm by KingWolfy

» Ruling Question #3
The Assessment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 pm by KingWolfy

» What makes you happy?
The Assessment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:42 pm by KingWolfy

» Burgers Made From Poop?!
The Assessment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:41 am by KingWolfy

» What do you look like?
The Assessment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:37 am by KingWolfy

» The Assessment
The Assessment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 am by KingWolfy

» Ruling Question #2
The Assessment I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:12 am by KingWolfy

The Assessment

Go down

The Assessment Empty The Assessment

Post by KingWolfy Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 am

As the topic, Team Assessment #1, stated this is where your assessment can be seen.

This test is for me to be able to fully understand everyone's current knowledge of rulings and gameplay. As well as, an understanding of how everyone would act in a certain situation had it occurred in a duel. These questions will range of levels 1-5 in difficulty, with 5 being the highest.There are 20 questions, so remember to think and do your best. The questions will involve rulings, game mechanics, card execution, and critical situations for turning a duel around.

Rules of The Assessment:

1.) You are allowed to work with each other on this test, if that is what you choose to do. However, each person is to submit their own answers through a PM. Not in Hamachi, but here on the forum. If you hate the forum that much, do it in an email; wolfy10@sprint.blackberry.net.
2.) Any resource is available to you, but remember its always best to learn it for yourself as best you can before asking others for the answer.
3.) KingWolfy is not an available source for your answers. Other than that, the second rule still stands.
4.) Each question has to be fully answered to be scored. No half-ass answers will be counted, even if they are right.
5.) Take your time with each question, utilize your resources so that you can get things done efficiently and have a clear understanding afterwards.

The Assessment:
1.) Does the trap card, Dimensional Prison, target the attacking monster?

2.) What does Priority ensure for the turn player?

3.) How many different spell speeds are there? Give an example of each speed. (Spells and Traps are enough to answer this question)

4.) Does Royal Oppression effect happen if the cost is paid and it is destroyed?

5.) Your opponent has a Sangan on his field and you have Thunder King Rai-Oh on your field. They have two face-downs and you have 1 MST and Call of The Haunted face-down. What's the best thing to do in this situation? Explain why you answered it that way.

6.) Name two cards that can bring Light and Darkness Dragon's attack and defense to 800/400.

7.) Your opponent has a face-up Elemental Hero Neos and you have Fabled Ragin. You are both running a light-based deck. Its your turn and you have Honest in your hand. Besides the two monsters, the field is empty. Should you attack or not attack? Explain your answer.

8.) Can traps cards be chained to the summon of Jinzo? (Remember the article about card resolutions)

9.) If a monsters effect is similar to this "you can special summon a monster with 1500 or less attack", can you summon a monster with ?ATK/?DEF? Explain your answer.

10.) What's the difference between a Mandatory monster effect and a Trigger Effect? (Hint: Black Rose Dragon and Dandylion)

11.) If your opponent activates Call of The Haunted and you have D.D. Crow in your hand, when is the appropriate time to chain D.D. Crow?

12.) Why can't Solemn Judgment negate the summon of Dandylion by Lonefire's effect, but it can negate the summon of a monster by Monster Reborn?

13.) Can Thunder King Rai-Oh negate the summon of Chaos Sorcerer or the summon of a monster by Monster Reborn? Why or why not?

14.) Sangan is summoned, Dandylion is discarded to summon Quick Draw Synchron, Solemn Warning is flipped, Seven Tools of the Bandit is flipped, Solemn Judgment is flipped. After the chain resolves, Call of The Haunted is flipped and Mystical Space Typhoon is chained. Put this situation in Chain Link order and give the end result of what occurred.

15.) Can you special summon a synchro monster from your graveyard if its summon was negated?

16.) Can you activate Treeborn Frog multiple times in the same standby phase?

17.) If you activate Pot of Duality and its ACTIVATION is negated, can you special summon that turn? What if your special summon was negated that turn, can you activate Pot of Duality?

18.) If your opponent summons Caius, The Shadow Monarch, and you have 2 face-downs, one being Bottomless Trap Hole, when do you chain your trap and would Caius's effect resolve when its removed from play?

19.) If Elemental Hero Zero is destoyed/removed from the field while its face-down does its effect activate? Why or why not?

20.) If you have an Ally of Justice Catastor on the field that is equipped with Armory Arm; Dark Simorgh is summoned and you attack with Catastor. How is Dark Simorgh destroyed? Why?

*Bonus*
What is the meaning of A Posse Ad Esse?
KingWolfy
KingWolfy
AE's Leader

https://apae.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum