A Posse Ad Esse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Current War Record
W: 0
L: 8
T: 0

Latest topics
» What kinda music puts you in your zone?
Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 pm by TheRobIsKing

» Do you like it??
Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:23 pm by gkamal

» Ruling Question #4
Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm by KingWolfy

» Ruling Question #3
Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 pm by KingWolfy

» What makes you happy?
Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:42 pm by KingWolfy

» Burgers Made From Poop?!
Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:41 am by KingWolfy

» What do you look like?
Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:37 am by KingWolfy

» The Assessment
Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 am by KingWolfy

» Ruling Question #2
Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:12 am by KingWolfy

Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak

Go down

Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak Empty Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak

Post by Chris Sun May 01, 2011 1:21 am

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if everyone is tuned with the Yu-Gi-Oh! World out there, but I will be here to fill you guys in.

Today was a good day for a lot of players because today was the Sneak Peak for the new upcoming set, Extreme Victory.

Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak 180px-EXVC-BoosterJP

This set introduces more support for a couple of archtypes that have been lacking, Morphtronics and Psychics among other notable archtypes, and it is truly fantastic to have more support for them.

Anyway, there are some great cards that have appeared on the scene, some that might be notable to grab:

Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak ?id=12593X700933&xs=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.wikia.com%2Fyugioh%2Fimages%2F8%2F81%2FRebornTenguEXVC-EN-UR-LE.jpg&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fyugioh.wikia

Reborn Tengu
Wind
Beast-Warrior/Effect
1700/600
Effect: When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Reborn Tengu" from your Deck.

This card was the promo for the Sneak Peak and I was fairly pleased with it. Not often a great card is given off as a promo. For those who don't see what the true potential of this card is... here is an explanation: This card special summons another one of itself from the deck, no matter how it is removed from the field. It can be negated and bring another one to the field, used as Synchro fodder, which I will be doing with Flamvells *hint hint*, Tribute fodder, and so much more. All in all, a pretty nice and splash-able card.

Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak 264px-LifeStreamDragonEXVC-EN-UR-1E

Life Stream Dragon
Earth
Dragon/Synchro/Tuner
2900/2400
Effect: 1 Tuner + "Power Tool Dragon"
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can make your Life Points become 4000. Any effect damage you would take becomes 0. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can remove from play 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard instead.

This card his just been added to a lot of Extra Decks. It is the new addition to the "Signer Dragon" family and I say it is a great addition. Summon this in late game, and it can save you from a really bad loss. It is similar to it's former self, Power Tool Dragon, in the way that it stays on the field using Equips, but they no longer have to be equipped, just in the graveyard. What struck me even more was that this card is a tuner, which means it is less likely for an opponent to steal it for Synchro fodder. I can see a few more Morphtronic decks popping up with the release of this.

Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak DodgerDragonEXVC-EN-UE

Dodger Dragon
Wind
Dragon/Effect
1900/1200
Effect: The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. Your opponent cannot activate Counter Trap Cards the turn this card is Normal Summoned.

This card is one of the most broken cards of the set. It can be abused in many decks, but the one I see this mostly in is a good Anti-Meta deck, especially since it's summon cannot be negated. Highly useful in a deck that is not focused on Special Summoning, nice for Heroes for the future release of The Great Tornado. It was my personal favorite, I suggest trying to find these quickly before their price goes skyrocketing.

Well this ends my segment of the Extreme Victory Sneak Peak, hope that this was insightful for all and gives a good look for the future official release of Extreme Victory, and a hopefully soon release of the set on KCVDS.

~Until the next article.
Chris
Chris
AE's Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak Empty Re: Extreme Victory ~ Sneak Peak

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 1:03 pm

thanks for the article Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum